Sign in to follow this  
Recluse

Question about Mr. Jelly's File Manager

Posted on SIMHQ, but I thought I would post here as well to better the chances of an answer:

I found Version 8 of the Mr. Jelly's File manager and went to install it. I couldn't follow the directions in the readme, possibly because things changed in the latest SF:P1 and Weapons Pack (or I shouldn't have been messing with it after midnight :dntknw: )

1)There was no entry in the desert.ini for Catfile= to change the pointer to the Desert.cat. Should I add this line or is there a different syntax now.

2)I didn't find the folders specified after installation of the Weapons Pack for configuration in File Manager instructions.

Is there a newer version or can someone give me updated instructions? Also going to try the Generic Mods Manager that I found referenced in the MiddleEastCampaign Pack instructions. Trying to make my install as versatile as I can, but, luckily I backed up a patched base install on CD for undoing any meddling I do smile!.gif

Thanks!

Recluse