Sign in to follow this  
Dagger

Would love to see carrier ops!!

We have the right planes so why not? hey you modders hows about a challenge maybe a carrier from that era. I mean with working cats and arrestor hooks...I'm not asking for people on the deck or anything like that but something we could use in both single and MP.Look at Janes F-18 for a reference.

Man, that would be nice. Imagine, start the war froma WWII carrier, work up to a Korean War era carrier, and finish up with a modern nuke. Talk about complimenting the F-8 and A-5 coming out!

Yeah, but i want to see it done right. Something like what DI did with thier Super Hornet sim. Yellow shirts, traffic on the deck, etc.

And what better ship to model than the USS Independance, CV-62. She sailed off 'Nam not to mention plenty in the Med, then finished her career in Japan. Just a humble plug and suggestion from one of her former sailors... :0)