Sign in to follow this  
allenjb42

Mi-24 Russian Grey camo

Mi-24 Russian Grey camo

View File

Strike Fighters/Wings Over Vietnam/Wings Over Europe etc Mi-24 skins readme

All credit for these skins goes to their creators as detailed below. All I've done is to re-format them for SF\WOV\WOE and add a textureSet to each skin.

Not all of the countries for which we have skins are included in the standard NATIONS.ini list, so I've left those as Soviet. It doesn't make any difference to the skins' appearance as there are no decals to worry about. If you have the New Nations mod that includes these missing countries then feel free to modify the relevant TextureSet.

All you need to do is to extract the skin to your Objects\Aircraft\Mi-24 folder, then go fly and blow up some stuff.

Thanks must go to the A Team for making the Mi-24 for SF\WOV\WOE, Tim Conrad for the original Mi-24V, and of course TK for giving us these great sims to play with.

This skin is based on Mike Pearson's textures and converted with his kind permission.

Enjoy, and good hunting

Allen

ps You can use these skins in any mods, campaigns etc, but please name check me and the original skinners in your credits as a courtesy. Thanks