Sign in to follow this  
snapple2993

Hey Chief! Look what I found

This guy has all kinds of little stuff like patches, and hats, and pins, and lighters, even some old uni's.

I'm thinkin about gettin pops the Coral Sea Zippo... but it's messed up :lol:

You got a link Snapple?

YOU CAN DO IT EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEBAY! :lol::lol::lol:

Just search for the item # and then click on the sellers other stuff... as if anyone with a PC doesnt know how to use eBay :wink:

Hey Snapple

Yep, the dude has a lot of stuff alright. I have enough patches, hats and mugs right now though.

He does have a VF-143 mug...did you see that?

I have a collection of old US Navy egg cups. They were commonly used as coffee cups, because they don't have handles, and sailors would wrap their hands around them to keep them warm.

Navychief

Hey chief, how old is that egg cup collection out of curiosity?

Hey Pc Pilot

Not sure of age of egg cups. I believe they are from the WW2 era.

I have 6 total; some have CPO anchor, one has an admirals flag, and only one has the USN.

Ebay is a wonderful place to shop, but SO easy to spend too much!

Navychief

A few months back, I bid and won on an aircraft cockpit light, with a cord. Problem is, it is 28v, and I have no clue if it is possible to convert; or how expensive it would be to do so.

Ya I saw the VF-143 mug, but I'm lookin for something for pops. I think they have a bunch of patches for VF-111 and USS Coral Sea, and they have a mug for USS Coral Sea, and some other seller has that lighter I was talkin about, but it needs flint and the wheel is jammed on it, and I dont know how to fix that.

I looked for USS Oriskany stuff too, but I think my dad would rather have CV 43 stuff, since it was his favorite boat, and VF-111 holds a special place in his life, but all they have is patches, and he doesnt have much need for those.