Sign in to follow this  
Seawolf

Forget Maddon Check this out!

For you football fans this is why I got an Xbox. I always felt Maddon was over hyped because of EA's marketing and Im glad they have some competition now. This new 2K4 looks awsome and its fully LIVE capable and has a 1st person and 3rd person view. Check this out

http://www.operationsports.com/Media/movie...pnnfl/espn1.wmv

Hits stores tomorrow, if you have Xbox you have to get this one. The hell with Maddon its overhyped. :D

Hmm... Madden has 1st person view too... I think... I havent checked it out yet, it also has coach mode (just calling plays). And the offseason is 10 times better than it was last year. Do me a favor, and tell me how good the owner mode is in ESPN. Oh madden now has training camp in the offseason so you can actually use those damn drills to improve your players.

But ESPN looks better, and I think the titties bounce on the cheerleaders :D

Note: Worst thing about Madden football..... IS JOHN MADDEN WONT SHUT THE F*CK UP!

GAYNESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1st person in madden is; you just dont pick the play (you are just a player), but you dont get to see through a players eyes.

I say this as someone who has had every single Madden game since '93... GO BUY SOMETHING ELSE UNLESS YOU LIKE PLAYING THE OWNER MODE LIKE ME, because not a whole lot has changed, except fro adding new moves, and sharper graphics, and a deeper playbook... That vid really makes me want that 1st person view.

I had Maddon 2002 for the PC and I have played most of the maddons so far and I just think its a lot of hype. It is a very good football game, but EA has cornered the sports market for a long time and now are seeing some real competition. Competition is good :wink:

Funny you mention John Maddan not shutting up because I cant stand to hear him on TV either. lol Nice thing about Xbox is I can throw in my favorite CDs and save all my music as MP3s on my Xbox harddrive and use that music in the game if I want to change it. Not to mention I really like the online play with Xbox a lot better than PS2. Since everyone on Xbox is Broadband you are almost guarrenteed no loag. Its nice. Until EA starts letting thier games be Xbox LIVE capable then I will stick with the Xbox titles that are.

I went out and rented Maddan 2004. I will definantly be getting ESPN Football.