Sign in to follow this  
Wraith27

Su-27 internal wings pylons

Nice ^^

mmmm Blackbird, when you have a few minutes to spare, may I interest you in something even simpler than those pylons ?

I'd need a set of VOR antennas for my Mirage 5F placeholder (and I'm in the process of posting the step by step procedure needed for it, so anyone can benefit and the complete beginners can get a quick idea of the most basic operations).

Here are a few pictures of the part while I'm searching for a drawing and better references for dimension :

post-4570-1210884316_thumb.jpg

post-4570-1210884333_thumb.jpg

post-4570-1210884347_thumb.jpg

post-4570-1210884364_thumb.jpg

They are the small horizontal antennas on both sides of the vertical tail (way up), should be easy, but between writing the how to and placing rivets on a template (and knowing how clumsy I am when it comes to 3D modelling)...

It's neither urgent nor important, I would understand if that doesn't interest you at all.

Edited by Gunrunner

Sounds interesting lets open a new thread for this, I see there only the antenas on the tail and the one under the nose am I right?!

Only the tail ones are missing from the Nesher/Mirage 5D LOD I'm using as a basis.