Sign in to follow this  
Uhu

F16A Block 10, Question concerning the weapon stations

Hello!

I do not really understand the logic behind the assignment of the weapon stations of this plane. In the INI's, 13 entries are shown, but in game there are only seven stations to load weapons on. What is the need of this discrepance between the actual number of shown weapon stations ingame and in the ***_Data.INI and LOADOUT.ini, especially because I've seen this in other F16-Mods (e.g the F-16C Blk50/52 by Dave) too?

Can anyone tell me a foolproof way to make asymmetrical loadouts and for allowing in a non historic compliant way the loading of every weapon the USAF has in the inventory (AFAIK the F-16 is with the B-52 the sole plane able to carry every single weapon that the US has got in arsenal excepted "Daisy cutter" and MOAB)? I'm aware of the StationGroupID things and the shorts like "EOGB" etc. but not sure in the way of implementing them...

Merry thanks in advance and greets from Uhu

Edited by Uhu