Sign in to follow this  
MadJeff

Server issues as of late

Just wanted to drop a quick note to all while I can. Seems we've been having some rather serios name resolution issues the last 4-5 days and a lot of us (me included) have not been able to hit the site. This has been due to several issues such as a massive DOS attack on my host's network, as well as a few other things. I've had some rather serious discussions with my provider today and if things do not turn around in the next few days we will be in for a move soon.

I apologize to all for the inconvenience, and hopefully things will settle out in the next few days. Please spread the word as I know people have been asking about what the hell's been going on... ;)

Guest MrMudd

Its embaressing MJ.

my email doesnt work i may get 5 min out of the day to use the site and email.

People probably think im a prick because i dont get the PM's or the emails for 2 days, then when i respond its offline.

This isnt the first time this has happened.

site has been not working for me since sunday.

I can try from MIL, DSL, CAble, AOL and not get a response, but a guy sitting in the ocean on a Drill Ship or someone on the east coast or in austrailia can hit the site just fine. It sounds a little more like internal issues with the provider

Try it now, I seem to be getting name resolution to all subdomains and email now.

It's amazing what a little yelling can accomplish...