Sign in to follow this  
Rudel

F-4 Weathering (Screenie)

As apart from doing WW2 type Weathering. Here is my modern era weathering so far. What do ya think :)

shark1.jpg

Cheers S!

I see you're from 29 Palms. That skin would really look sweet without the teeth and a big ol WW on the tail from George AFB and a yellow tipped tail for the 561TFS. :D

As luck would have it though, the 436th F-4Es with GA (for George AFB) comes stock with the sim. :)

The F-4G I was crew chief on (69-7207) was originally an E model from 69-73. It was leased to those crazy Aussies during that time ;) and then became a Wild Weasel (G model).

I saw at SimHQ someone mentioned Clark. Did they have teeth? I think Spang (SP) had em.

Although about 20 years newer than this time frame, this is still a great looking skin and can't wait to see it in flight.

LOL....Luck would know it that I just got the sim! I tested my skin right away and everything fits perfectly!!!. I just need to fix the nose area a bit.

shark2.jpg

shark3.jpg

shark4.jpg

shark5.jpg

If you have an pics of your phantom...ill see what I can come up with for you :)