Sign in to follow this  
76.IAP-Blackbird

MiG-21R

Ahoi I said yes to help you out,... I`m now a week away from my exams wich will ends at 31.7 and than I can do some stuff for the Mi'G-21R would be great to help you guys!!

Thank you 76.IAP-Blackbird :yes:

Looking forward to our cooperation :wink:

My exams "age" will be finished on 16th september. So many things to do too :yes:

Together with gerald14 we have all needed permisions for our Mig-21MA and R packs. R will be released after MA. Need some important work on R. So I see release date somewhere far after holidays. So we all have time for work :biggrin:

Thaaaank you :biggrin:

Wish you good luck too. We all need it :yes:

Joooj, chlapi, s tým novým sky modom je lietanie fakt o mnoho lepšie. No lepšie... Krajšie na pohľad :rolleyes:

Tento sa podariiiil :biggrin:

R7.jpg

Edited by kukulino

This mod looks cool, I will start on this next weekend hope it`s ok for you.. all other stuff is on hold.. even the annouced JJ-8II Finback.. hope you like this what if..

Hallo 76.IAP-Blackbird :yes:

No problem. Start when you want. I have still 2 months to finish school :haha:

JJ-8II Finback looks very, very, very nice :good::good: :good:

And method you used is really cool too. Congrats to originality and succesful metod aplication on planes :clapping:

Edited by kukulino

Oki, rgr that :yes:

Can you contact Amokfloo for more info about wheels, please?

And this detail: stock Mig-21MF pitot is modelled with little wings (Duas or something like that I think). But looks like I can not delete them via ini edit. They looks like pitot part (but I am not sure. Tried search with Hex editor, but I have low skill with Hex). So is it possible delete it and make new pitot without those little wings? Or can you try delete those wings via your method, please?

wings.jpg

Edited by kukulino

Have no idea how to create those wheels and attach them... the pods are not so difficult and this pitot is a different prob, cause I need to eddit the plane the OUT file. will see what I can do

OKi, if you will see no way how make new pitot, no problem. It is not big issue those wings on pitot. They are really small :yes:

If this part is called pitot, I can delete it nmo prob and than create a new one. the rear brake stuff is not so heavy only time consuming can you send my the stuff you have done?! So I can work on this.

Nextoperator ad gmx dot net

Check your PM :yes:

EDIT: and mail too :biggrin:

Edited by kukulino

Wingtippods are ready, I`m now at work they have to be mapped. I have so damn no time, have to work this weekend, building 2 scooters in my garage, have to repair my car and rebuilding our kitchen and the next exams will start in 1 1/2 month...

will post pics on mo or tu

Great news :yes:

Do not be affraid. We have time to finish "R". I still have 1 and half month to finish school :biggrin:

Do what you need :wink:

Ten skin bude súčasťou Mig-21R Cssr packu. Nie je momentalne na stiahnutie.

Ale ak by si chcel rovnaký strieborný skin, stiahni si túto starfighterovu "Rku": http://forum.combatace.com/index.php?autoc...p;showfile=6114

Toto je skin, ktorý som použil ako základ, keď som robil skin pre 47. pzpl (ten čo sa Ti páči). Zmazal som len to mig logo a doplnil modré švorce na chvost a modré polia na pitotovu trubicu. A samozrejme nové čs znaky s novým 47. pzpl znakom.

Skin v starfighterovom balíčku je, podľa mňa, jeden z najlepších a najkrajších strieborných skinov pre Mig-21MF vo SFP1 svete.

----- neviem kto je originál autorom toho strieborného skinu. Môžeš ho stiahnuť aj s ďalšou verziou Mig-21S od starfightera2: http://forum.combatace.com/index.php?autoc...p;showfile=6100

Edited by kukulino