Sign in to follow this  
30mmKiller

I want LOMAC

I wan't lomac :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry: sniff sniff

those new screens of the A-10 are awesome

Mr. Mudd is it me or in that one picture of the bombs exploding is the pilot looking down at what he hit because that is what it looks like and if that is what he is doing that is so Freaking cool.

Guest MrMudd

Not sure at what point your describing. if you could name the video and at what time frame i could be more direct with your question.

If you are describing the "Follow Bomb View" this was a hotkey i hit to watch that bomb fall, after it exploded i switched back to cockoit view and panned over my shoulder with the hat on my CH Stick. to see the results, i had a nice result of a burning tank :D :wink:

Where I saw that was on the latest screens added by UBI I think there is like 4 screens and the video one of the screens has a top view of the A-10 in the air bombing and it looks like the Pilot is looking down at what he bombed....