Sign in to follow this  
Sora

Screen Saver Issue

Greetings All,

I was wondering if anybody has this issue. When ever I stop playing Strike Fighters P-1 or Wings over Vietnam or Wings over Europe, my screen saver gets turned off. It doesn't happens when I play IL-2 1946 or Lock On. Does anyone have this same situation? Best Regards, Sora

No, I never heard of that one. That's odd.

Is it gone from the screen saver selection list (switched to none) or does it just simply not activate although it says it should?

No, I never heard of that one. That's odd.

Is it gone from the screen saver selection list (switched to none) or does it just simply not activate although it says it should?

Thankyou for the fast response Jedi Master, per your question, it says None on the screen saver. I hope this helps. Thanks again. Sora

I've poked around and I don't know anyone who's had that problem at all, sorry. I've played SFP1 since its release years ago and it's never done that to me. :dntknw:

You might go to Thirdwire's tech forums where TK hangs out and see if he can help figure out what might cause that.

Thank you for your help Jedi Master,

I really apreciate that you looked into it.

But for some reason, it hasn't done it (lately) so I guess it fixed itself (can it do that?).

Thanks again, ~S~ :ok: