Sign in to follow this  
firehawkordy

A Long Time For Justice

On May 10th 1990 while I was moving my family to a new residence one of my kids playmates went missing. Four days later her body was recovered from a local cotton field. The reason that this has stuck with me was that she was not more than 15 feet from our front door when she was taken and not one person had any clue what was happening.

This week through DNA the one who did it was arraigned, he is already serving a death sentence for killing a 76 year old cancer patient with past accusations involving other children. He says it's a frame up but his past says other. Hopefully he'll get the justice he deserves, unfortunately here in CA he'll get more appeals to delay his sentence.

Its amazing how a few feet, or a few seconds in time can make such a big difference in how a life will turn out, or not,,,

Edited by gwar

:sad: All I can say is damn.With any luck that guy will meet some "prison justice" Things will be held up in court until this scum dies of natural causes.I'm sure some ACLU POS(kinda redundant) is already preparing his defence.Our prayers are with the family and you.

So sad...thank God it wasnt one of your children...