Sign in to follow this  
YEYEYE

some question of DragChute

HI! every one ,and i have some DragChute problem.I had make a Chute for a aircraft in MAX,and i also make a Animation for it.The Chute can working very well in MAX,but it not working in game :dntknw:

.........it jest pull out ,can not open.. :dntknw: .Did i use a wrong animation controler ??I had tred Default controler and TCB controler......but still nothing happen..................i hope someone can help me to solve this question.

thanks a lot............. :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

57766485ob9.jpg

img00095or2.jpg

HI! every one ,and i have some DragChute problem.I had make a Chute for a aircraft in MAX,and i also make a Animation for it.The Chute can working very well in MAX,but it not working in game :dntknw:

.........it jest pull out ,can not open.. :dntknw: .Did i use a wrong animation controler ??I had tred Default controler and TCB controler......but still nothing happen..................i hope someone can help me to solve this question.

thanks a lot............. :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

57766485ob9.jpg

img00095or2.jpg

to make a chute work, there is a special way it needs to be animated using 3 different controlers

I found that leaving the controllers set to the default values are needed for scale animations to work, you will also find that a component cannot have scale animations and linear/rotational mixed.

OH YEAH!!! I thing i got it.It seen working now. :yes: :yes: :yes:

img00096bu1.png

and the.......Bongodriver,Veltro2k.....real thanks.....i cann`t finish this without yours helps.......THX... :notworthy::notworthy::notworthy: