Sign in to follow this  
sinbad

Alb DII Cockpit and Screens Available

These files modify the original Albatros DII by BortdaFarm by installing the stock Albatros D3 cockpit from the Third Wire Expansion Pack. This mod tested AOK with and without the April 08 patch.

BortdaFarm invested a lot of time and effort into the creation of the Albatros DII, and I'm glad he did. There is only so much one person can do and the EP cockpit by TK and his team is more detailed and functional. Thanks to both BortdaFarm and Third Wire for making these models for us.

The files in this package include alternative loading and hangar screens.

In addition to the cockpit and the screens, there are two gunsight types included. The classic Fokker crosshair and a slightly larger Spad13 type with a small circle in the center of the crosshair.

A set of new skins for the Alb DII will be posted soon.

I also want to acknowledge the dedication and continuing hard work by Peter01 on his outstanding flight models for the Albatros DII and so many other aircraft for First Eagles. These FMs are a tremendous enhancement of the sim.

sinbad

post-6006-1219430369_thumb.jpg

post-6006-1219430384_thumb.jpg

post-6006-1219430513_thumb.jpg

post-6006-1219430523_thumb.jpg

Thank you, Sinbad. Looking forward to the new skins.

Thank you, Sinbad. great work!

I was looking for the Alb.DII download and couldnt find it, can anyone tell me where to find this one?Thanks,

VonTobler

I was looking for the Alb.DII download and couldnt find it, can anyone tell me where to find this one?Thanks,

VonTobler

Here: http://forum.combatace.com/index.php?autoc...p;showfile=4636

:)

I must say that my skill with Albatros has improved since I installed the new cockpit, I just have to fly with it all the time. Great job, thanks :)

Hey ,thanks I must have just looked over it. Its early here 4:15 am! I better wake up more when I am looking ,LOL,

thanks again

VONTOBLER