Sign in to follow this  
Nic_FireFox

MiG-29 Grey skin

Sorry, but I have got a problem to install Mig-29 Grey Skin: what is the xxx? And what is it? Can you give me a answer?

Sorry, but I have got a problem to install Mig-29 Grey Skin: what is the xxx? And what is it? Can you give me a answer?

Hi welcome among Italians then...... him '' xxx '' they are present in the files as gundata,groundobjectdata,weapondata.... in base to what you want to install in the case of the skin (after the installation of your MIG-29 FulcrumA) you have to go on C\Programs\Wo*\Object\Aircraft\Mig-29a and then to open the file of configuration '' Mig-29a '' and to for example look for this parameter and

*[TextureSet001<----------------------to insert the number of the skins in this case here is the first one for which I have put 001 to the place of the classical xxx]

Directory=Forest

Name=Forest Scheme

Nation=SOVIET

Specular=0.100000

Glossiness=0.100000

Reflection=0.100000

for to install the skin owe first to make this procedure...... that you can simply copy from the voice TextureSet placed after all to the briefcase of your skin this thing * and to glue her/it to the file MiG-29data.......

I hope to be you of help

Frederick :grandpa::haha: