Sign in to follow this  
pcpilot

2 Things I Noticed Jeff...

First, I logged into the Biohaz main page and after fooling around in my preferences area and the news area, came to the forums and found I had to log in again. I've noticed that a few times now. I thought that was changed so we only had to log in once. My apologies if that didnt happen and I missed the announcement.

Second, I changed my avatar and it shows up in my settings page, (its a confedarate flag). However, Ive noticed that it doesnt show here. Its dimensions are not, I discovered, the 60X60 I think it is, that you require, yet it shows up as my avatar like I said in my settings page. Do I need to resize the picture for it to show on the forums in my posts?

Thanks for your time Jeff... :)

Oh, something else I noticed...the "HOME" link at the top of the forums page...

(HOME...SEARCH...MEMBERS...etc...), doesnt take me back to BIOHAZ, it takes me to the main forum page. Is that intended? I think of home as the BIOHAZ mainpage, not the forum mainpage. It would be nice to have a way to easily go back and forth to Biohaz.

Hey MJ, any help here? I didnt make this up ya know... :P

huh, wha?! I'm Awake mommy... err, nevermind... ;)

Actually I did fix it, unfortunately, I only did it on one skin and not all of them. DOH! I'll put in a quick fix this weekend.

For the record, I'm working on a new Biohaz forum skins with the colors more in line with the old layout. I personally hate all the existing skins I have installed, none of them are 'right' in my book. I'm about halfway done with the layout,I hope to get it completed by next weekend.

Whoa! you got more than one skin for the website??!!?? Thats GOT to be a lot of work. Anyway thanks for your time MJ... :D