Sign in to follow this  
commander

CH and Saitek

Will a Saitek X52 work when connected to a CH Products flight yoke, or does it require a lot of tinkering

Guest 531_Ghost

And, you may want to be sure your game/sim is multiple controller capable.

Guest 531_Ghost

Then you should be okay.

I'm really OK. I just make it simple and I run 5 CH controllers.

but Ch sticks and throttle don't look good. the eclipse is amazing, but expensive. im starting with pedals and a standard yoke

The sticks look like an F-16 stick. The throttle is ugly but it's the most accurate and most programmable available. I never look at it when I fly, in fact the only thing I look at is my TQ, cuz I have engine start on a couple of the buttons. I bought into the "looks great" attitude and bought a Cougar. Total POS unless you spend 600 bux to modify it so it works......................I've owned every brand of stick out there and CH has lived longer than any of them by a factor of 4. The only stick that I have that still works is my ancient MS Sidewinder. It's just not very accurate.

I miss the old Suncom Technology HOTAS...... I used to have one, lasted years, then one day it died on me :(