Sign in to follow this  
cgold

Captain Sim 727 for FS 2002 / 2004

I bought the Captain Sim 727 for FS 2002 / 2004 about two months ago. Ever since then, the 318 free liveries haven't been available. Are they still updating their system or has this been a long standing problem? I have found a few liveries on Avsim.com and Flightsim.com, but not 318 of them. Any ideas on the problem itself or any idea of a 'release date' for the new free liveries catalogue? :dntknw:

dont get all bumbed out, the microsoft series of sims isnt really big here. I have 2004, cfs3, cfs1, and fsx, but one of the discs is a little boogered up and cant read a .DLL file. I will do some lookin on your problem, although I dont have that mod,

EDIT: have you contacted them? what did they say? Of course, all the reviews are glowing with no mention of this problem.

Edited by gwar

When you go under the Support Tab on captainsim.com, it says this, and I quote. "NOTAM 25JUL08 1600Z: We are in process of upgrading our online services.

Status report:

- Free Liveries Catalog - unavailable (see KB# 1016 for details)

At times some other services may be temporary unavailable. If so, please try back later.

We are sorry for the temporary inconvenience." And when I check into the account I have with them and try and get to the Free Liveries Catalogue, it says this, "Insufficient Rights-

Please note you must be checked-in with valid Order Number in order to request some

product related content.

Please return to Your Profile and select correct product from a list of your purchases.

Thank you." The website says this when I am checked in and I do have a valid Order Number. I also have the right product selected. I'm just curious...does it really take almost 4 months to update the website?

well, I was lookin at the site, and the last post about this in the forums there is a couple months old. I'd just keep buggin em till you get some answers,