Sign in to follow this  
Kirsten

Number of bombs dropped.......

I lost track of the .ini where you can specify or limit the number of bombs dropped/ rockets fired/ bullets fired by your flightmembers (especially the wingman) ....

Looked through everything, including the search function but I must have missed it. Needle in a haystack .

Remember a post about it but can't find it anymore...

Anybody who can point me in the right direction ??

Thanks,

Derk :good:

The ripple quantity is defined in the cockpit.ini of each aircraft. It's right on top under [CockpitData]. The cockpit.ini files of stock aircraft are inside the objectdata.cat

Edited by Gocad

Thanks Gocad, will give it a try of course, but I remember it was in another .ini ,where you could just put in the number of bombs and bullets, fixing for your flight that they wouldn't drop 12 clusterbombs in the first attack in order to kill

an SA7 manpad, but just 1 or 2, and maybe 50 rds of ammo instead of 2- or 300rds ............

That way it was independent from the type of plane you were flying and it would work in all missions. I'll go on searching,

Thx again,

Derk :smile:

You might be right about that. I've just realized that the BombAI stuff is actually in the aircraftobject.ini. That might explain a few things...d'oh.

Got it Gocad, thanks. It is indeed the releasecount in the aircraftobject.ini....

What I still miss is the number of rounds fired during strafing, but the number of bombs is working, giving the wingman

and other flight members a chance to hit other targets.

Thx again,

Derk :smile:

I think it's the ReleaseInterval (under StrafeAI) value that defines the duration of the burst. I'm not sure though what measure is used there. (Maybe seconds?) :dntknw: