Sign in to follow this  
kukulino

S-105

Yes three parts, becouse for example canopy glass is deleted with canopy part I think (I see no glas after canopy deleting).

S-105 is real Mig-19S, just licenced and renamed. So if we will make two S-105 versions, they represents Mig-19S in WP/Soviet service.

So can I leave original small tail intakes and delete canopy for S-105?

And I can send you coordinates how delete pitot too (you just copied them into needed ini and add num in order Component[0xx] )

There is another way to delete parts I get those infos from AmokFloo will translate it later but I wanted to show you something small

:shok: You really want make new plane? :shok:

Ouha, looks damn good :cool:

About deleting parts. I think there is way make part (whose we want delete) as weaponstation. Load limit to 2 for example and than weaponstation "canopy" will not show up (theory). Maybe Amokfloo has another one :yes:

So what are you plannig? :biggrin:

S-105 is almost finished. If we leave intakes, we can have new canopy. If we leave canopy, S-105 external parts are done I think.

I have to recreate a canopy for my Mig when it`S done we can try it on the S-105 what do you think?

Edited by 76.IAP-Blackbird

So you are making new Mig-19S?

OK, it is good idea use canopy for S-105. Looks good in this WIP phase :yes:

I think you can than release your S-105 and when this Baby is done you can use it for an updated version, will be high detailed something like the current stuff from MF

Rgr that.

Looky forward to canopy and other parts for S-105, and very looky forward to new birdie :biggrin:

OKi

After meditation about S-105 project, I have this definitive opinion:

We reached Component[032]. No other stuff we can delete. OK. In this phase S-105 WIP it looks muuuuuuuuuuuuch better than I supposed when I started new project.

No new canopy is needed for S-105, becouse it is stock Mig adaptation. New canopy is needed for your new project much more than for S-105.

So, if I understand it right, all external parts for S-105 are done. Just UV mapping is needed. So, if I am right, send them to AmokFloo to map them please.

And of course, if you will finish new nice Mig-19S, and if you allow me use it, I will adapt it for S-105 role. Looky forward.

I am working on S-105 cca three weeks. So it is time finish it. On the horizonth is chance replace it with nicer brother in the future :biggrin:

rgr

But if it is possible, try it tomorow :yes:

Hope Amokfloo will have time.

But if it is needed I can wait.

Rgr that.

As I said, if it is needed I will wait (becouse it is needed :biggrin: )

New patches are out :yes:

So I will send my files over to amok floo and will work on my mig cause I love this bird dono why but it looks damn cool and needs a bit of refreshment! Some parts will be highpoly, like the front intake, tail section and some stuff in the gearbay and pit! So it will be officaly a HD modell!!!! when it`s done would be cool to get some credit when you create a Avia S-105 out of it!

Well, there is something... Something... Something for what I have right word in that Mig :yes:

Chine used them veeeery looong. This fact say many about Mig-19 qualities :good:

Looky forwar to maped parts for S-105. Beta looks and works damn GREAT :good: :good: :good:

As I wrote, when I started S-105 project I hade just simple idea - repaint and new FM. In its hi beta phase it is much much much more than I supposed when I started.

Hope you enjoy your new Mig-19 project, becouse this mean that you will use all your skill to make damn nice mod :biggrin:

I think those intakes make the plane a bit smoother, will use them modified on my own modell. Will experiment with other variants, was also thinkin to create a mix of MiG-19/21 but with two engines and delta wings, want to use the 21 engines data and size for the modell, can be interesting.

I have one suggestion for your Mig-19 project - new drop fuel tanks models. I use with S-105 540l tanks from Bunys weps pack - renamed and reskined to PTB-760 drop tank. But model is relatively old, and we have new detail standards today.

Just suggestion :yes:

Do you have some pics of it with diameter, lentgth and stuff like this???

But I have to ask someone from GMG cause have no idea of creating weapons or tanks like this.

I have no diameter, lentgth etc parameters (just fuel "load" - 608kg)

I used those from 540l tank, becouse I think it is PTB-760, but called 540l. I suppose that it is right model, but wrong name.

As I said, for S-105 I have PTB-760 (edited "540l" model). I have just suggetion for your Mig project.

I found picture of PTB-760 in 4+ publication. You have it I suppose. But check your PM too :yes:

Hey Kuk, just a suggestion, don`t you want to wait for my MiG? I know you put some work in your project but my progress is not bad, have to do the gear/gearbox and the canopy and than it`s ready for skinning and animation. Maybe a week or two to go. And it will look very good with your skin.

Fast Cargo told me something about severall LOD in one so the program will choose the one is needed for a specific version. I works for the F-111 and I think it will work for my version!

But if you like the previous solution more I can try to map it and finish it. Now redoing the part under the fin on the downsite of the bird all upgrades will be interchanged with the current Avia S-105 mods I created for you.

Check your PM, please :yes:

Fast Cargo told me something about severall LOD in one so the program will choose the one is needed for a specific version. I works for the F-111 and I think it will work for my version!

Mmm, sounds veeeryyyy good. So I feel good mods in the air :biggrin:

J-6 was released and further versions will follow soon by fallout 3, never heard abot this guy. I`m not at hoe and haven`t tested it yet. I will work further on my HD modell. Max file is now up to 10MB and still growing!

fallout3 is from Insky forum group. He posted J-6 screenies some time ago.

If it is possible try his J-6 model :yes:

EDIT: J-6 is not just licenced Mig-19S. I talked with guys from Insky in one old topic, and they told that J-6 is bit different, so it is not real Mig-19S, it is J-6 :yes:

Edited by kukulino