Sign in to follow this  
kukulino

S-105

Sure, if you started, finish it! :clapping:

I know that we told about something similar... But, did you asked Paladrian about pit for your project? He is the only mig pit maker here :yes: The best one for Migs I think :biggrin:

I have no contact addy for him, if you have it, you can contact him or send it over to how do you like..

I contacted him via PM allways. I have no good screenshots to show him, what is going on.

Got reply. Paladrian is too bussy to start work on Mig-19S pit. Too many projects plus real life. Well, he is top notch Mig cockpit maker :yes:

Coming weekend is completly free and I can finish our stuff, hope its early enough only thing you have to do is give it a skin. I will send you templates for the parts and you can skin them how you want.

Amokfloo told me he will help me with those parts so you can expect your parts early the next week finished! I do my job on the week end and floo will do his in the week!

haven`t forgot you, I`m a bit busy with RL stoped now the work on the mig-19s for a week your parts go slower than expected. but they grow

fixing now the last bugs I found in the parts on the late and early modell should the front "panels" on the wngs be included or should I delete them?

Rgr that :yes:

What do you mean by "should the front "panels" on the wings be included or should I delete them?"

Not sure what is going on. In beta models were all external parts needed :biggrin:

Aha, rgr.

It was damn good idea made that cover. Wing is really much more ellegant and much nicer than stock low poly model :good:

Ok I will use it too and I will send you first the pre final pack before skinning, look over it cause 4 eyes always see more than 2 eyes and report some error! than it`s up to floo

I found some last bugs in the version I have pls take a look on the roundels they are sometimes upside down and reversed! will send you the parts not mapped yet but hope with no issues..

Everything works right. Found no bugs. Perfect work. Thank You very much again :good:

So now all I need is the updated file for the late and early version. can you send it to me?! will update mine and send it over to amok floo