Sign in to follow this  
Commander31

WOI MF Weps Pack AA-2D/R-13M

What are the lods that I need to replace the MF WOI Weps Pack R-13M with the SFP:1 R-13M? I can't post any screens as they are too big.

What are the lods that I need to replace the MF WOI Weps Pack R-13M with the SFP:1 R-13M? I can't post any screens as they are too big.

why do you want change them ?

and for screen shot, convert them to jpg for upload (use xnview, it's a freeware tools)

++

So what lods do I need to replace this:

post-22385-1225082028_thumb.jpg

with this:

post-22385-1225081872_thumb.jpg?

I am using bunyaps weps pack 03jul06 for SFP:1.

Edited by Commander31

Replace R-13M

I suppose you have some WOx/SFP1 install with Bunyaps weps pack installed, and you have some install with WOI and latest Mirage factory weps pack installed ( http://forum.combatace.com/index.php?autoc...p;showfile=7362 )

1) open Weapons folder (in install where you have Bunys Wep pack) and find WEAPONDATA.ini

2) open WEAPONDATA.ini (with notepad for example) and find R-13M

You will see something like this

[WeaponDataxxxx]

TypeName=R-13M

FullName=R-13M Atoll-C

ModelName=aa-2d

Mass=88.500000

Diameter=0.127000

Length=2.837000

There is R-13M/aa-2d model name (mean LOD name). You need find everything named aa-2d (LOD, ini etc).

AA-2R is not included in Weapons folder. You need CAT extractor ( CLICK ME! ) for extracting needed files from ObjectData.CAT

3) so you have CAT extractor installed. Open extractor, find ObjectData.CAT in Objects folder (in install where you have Bunys pack installed). In ObjectData.CAT find AA-2D files --- there are three AA-2D files plus you need extract fourth file named AA-2.BMP (AA-2D LOD using AA-2.BMP)

AA-2D.ini

AA-2D.LOD

AA-2D_LOD002.LOD

AA-2.BMP

Now we are going to WOI, where you want replace R-13M model:

4) Back up WOI R-13M folder content -- move it to safe place (R-13M folder is in WOI Weapons folder ------ Wings Over Israel\Objects\Weapons\R-13M). Than copy four extracted AA-2 files into R-13M folder in your WOI Wepons folder.

5) open WOI WEPONDATA.ini with Weaponeditor (you have set Weponeditor compatibility in properties to Win95 of course). Find AA-2D and rename 3D model name from R-13M to AA-2D

6) click SAVE button and close Weaponeditor

That is it. Now you can load R-13M model from Bunys pack.

Way for R-3S/AA-2 is similar. You just work with AA-2 files (Bunys pack) and WOI R-3S folder.

Edited by kukulino