Sign in to follow this  
DarthRevan

Antiship Missions after october 08 patch

After patch Oct 08 Antiship missions doesn't work. As soon the game starts I get the message Mission completed and If I Take Off anyway and trying to

Alt N to the Objective WP the game crashes I have tested it in VietnamSEA, GermanyCE, EAW Terrain, SFP1 Desert, And Black Sea Terrain and with different years and different planes with the same results. I'm using a WoV/WoE merged enviroment with october 2008 Patch. Before Oct 08 patch it worked. Is it only me or has anyone else experienced this?

I've done a couple of Anti-Ship missions in WoI post patch and they worked fine. However I didn't get the mission complete message until I'd sunk something so that may be the problem.

My weapons pack doesn't work after I installed the oct pack for sfp1.

Do you guys know how to fix this?

If you're using an add on weapons pack, get the latest weapon editor and recompile the weapondata.dat file. Check the knowledge base for full details.

Have had that problem with WOE for a while now...if you fly "red air" it works fine but a "blue air" anti-ship mission ends you off the map sometimes...no idea why and since like, 4 of us play anti-shipping missions it is very unlikely to get fixed...shame.

And why would you post a weapons pack question in this thread? There are like 72 threads already detailing that...

The problem is I even don't get to take off before I get Mission Completed. It's the same result with Stock Aircraft and stock terrain.

Look into the GroundObject folder, there should be 2 generic ships :

- CargoShip folder with CargoShip.ini inside

- Tanker folder with Tanker.ini inside

Are the ini's inside the folders ?

It could be that a merged install screws up the ships, thus no targets = crash/ mission accomplished on TO

If there is no target I don`t think it will crash, you have only finished the mission. Something like "the ghost ship dissapear, USAF 1:0 Bad guy on the boat

Have to check my install to cause haven`t flown anti ship with the new patch!

I found the "Ghost" the was screwing with the Anti Ship missions. It was a Nations.ini in the Flightfolder

I found the "Ghost" the was screwing with the Anti Ship missions. It was a Nations.ini in the Flightfolder

how so? have been trying to get it to work for a while...soviet fighters work fine but US allied ones do not, they go off the map for me.

cheers

Well in my case it helped to take out my modified Nations. ini from the Flightfolder.

I also reinstalled WoV/WoE and put pack all my mods one by one and found out that the modified Nations.ini in the flightfolder was the problem.

That was all I did.

yep...that worked...the Nations mod tampered with it somehow...now how do I get the Nigerian Fleet Air Arm back in there?