Sign in to follow this  
Phoenix2

Multiplayer connection does not work

Hi,

a frind of mine and I want to establish a Internet multiplayer game, but that doesn't work. while establishing the connection. the progress bar stops at 100% but the connection will not finish. The text is "receiving voices".

We have no more idea what can be faulty...

Our patch is 1.0.13

Greetings, Achim

Hi,

a frind of mine and I want to establish a Internet multiplayer game, but that doesn't work. while establishing the connection. the progress bar stops at 100% but the connection will not finish. The text is "receiving voices".

We have no more idea what can be faulty...

Our patch is 1.0.13

Greetings, Achim

welcome to combatACE, to tell you the truth, Ive never been able to connect either, but then I havent tried in a while so maybe I will give it a shot again

welcome to combatACE, to tell you the truth, Ive never been able to connect either, but then I havent tried in a while so maybe I will give it a shot again

Thank you for your answer. I'll go agead and do some traces. I'm quite sure, that this is a router problem (using the Fritz!Box)

Greetings, Achim

i tried multiplayer but it never worked, or nobody is on it. i feel cheated cuz the man told me its fun to play online and i never be able to