Sign in to follow this  
Mohamed

help in Faclon alied force 4.0 about controls

Hi all 

when i downloaded falcone game i see that its very good simulation game . but it need real pilot to knew how play it . i try read manual but i failed to understand it so if anyone have manual with pics or video links it will be good to understand the game thx all 

That game is ridiculous. In order to play that game you need to go to school for like 4 years. Join an organization that gives you structure, and giudance and assist you in learning this trade. In other words this game is very close to the real thing. You need to dedicate many hours if you are single go for it if not good luck. When the kids came I stopped playing that one.

It took me a while (6 months or so) to learn the controls. Fly the included training missions and print out the relevant pages from the manual. It will tell you step by step how to employ weapons, navigate, land, etc. Hope this helps!

Edited by Sakai

Hi all

when i downloaded falcone game i see that its very good simulation game . but it need real pilot to knew how play it . i try read manual but i failed to understand it so if anyone have manual with pics or video links it will be good to understand the game thx all

True this came does take a lot to master but only a little understanding to do well. Start of with the simplified avionics and fly some training missions till it makes scene. Then go for some dogfights. Add in some aircraft on opposing teams and learn the targeting system. If you feel like your doing ok jump into the campaign and have some fun. When it seams like it is getting to easy to play try switching to realistic avionics and fly some training missions till you understand it, then jump back into campaign.

If at any point it feels like its all to much, slow down and read the manual for one system or weapon at a time. Learn that one system so you can use it affectively and then master it through use. If your not having any trouble with systems at this point, pick one your curious about and go from there.

Happy Flying