Sign in to follow this  
russouk2004

A\C reported as on ground when in air?

I have a new model which...while in air after take off,go to retract gears and says cannot retract as on ground...when im clearly NOT....lol

anyone had this in the 3d moddeling world here?...

I have made sure all meshes have been ResetXform`d and are correct realworld size..(game world)

I cannot see where ive gone wrong..

any fellow 3d a\c modeller got a spare hour to look at this 3d model for me...?..also will supply the a\c in game stuff too...

also needs an fm as it flies like a turd...

did ask fubar about fm,but hes busy and he dont really need the hassle...lol

cheers

Russ

Russ,

I had this problem with the Wyvern at one point, when taking off from Hinch's Eagle in the Tunisia terrain in WoE. Put it in the WoI terrain and it worked fine.

Do you take off normally? When I was having the problem I was getting thrown vertically up into the air and then attaining flight by luck rather than judgement!

Just normal take off.....I try to get to 100ft and it just says on ground when try to retract.