Ok now I need some help with the pit to get it work the right way and the KD is ready to be released!

The instruments don`t work!

@ lindr2 have you recieved the file?! And can ou please tell me something about puting a nice "grey TV camera" to the Su-39???

Blackbird, if for some reason you can't complete the cockpit will you atleast be willing to release the model of this beauty ? I for one would be just happy using the (blasphemy ? :biggrin: ) F-106 pit for this aircraft same like I do for the TW TU-22.

Edited by Atreides

This bird is from TK I only add some "parts" to it, the pit is the Su-15 panel. I`ts finished as it is, cause I cant move a panel to the right position. Awaiting lindr2 updates and than I will release it.

If everything goes right the KD will be released this weekend would say sunday night, hope lexx tweak the instruments a bit.

lindr 2 helped with ini stuff thanks

Okay, instruments not working.

76, first thing I did was look at cockpit.ini. First thing I looked at was instrument definitions. You took most of them out, and renumbered the remaining.

(1) Start again with Boopidoo's original cockpit.ini.

(2) Add the Move definitions at the end of the Instrument definition section, and the Moves at the bottom of the file

(3) Leave everything else alone.

I copied the pit file over and renamed it so the bird can use the original su-15 pit ini, and the pit is there but the instruments still not working!

I copied over the Su-15TM_cockpit.ini I've been using for Su-11. I didn't change the file name, but I did put in your Moves for Tu-22KD.

instruments working are:: matching data display. Near inverted flight, about 3200m altitude, pulling +2 gees, 560km/hr, Compass, etc... I didn't check the engine instruments. The thing way out front is the Tu-22 crew compartment. I did not change my Su-11 cockpit placement, and I'm using SF 2006 not SF 2008. I have gone back to previous version.

Its something else, possibly PATCH related?

gallery_6973_124_9743.jpg