Sign in to follow this  
ghostrider883

Indian Air Force on high alert

ooohh outdated F-16's(maybe) and the Jihad powered Mirage III's...cmon that does not really qualify as a hostile move I mean which gen of F-16 (craps) are they moving along with the long in the tooth Mirage III (Rose ?). Big deal, the SU-30 MKI's that India so loves should easily take out the F-16's and the Mirage III, if it ever came to that.

well, no matter wich out of dated is the plane if it can carry a nuke.

True ! Let's make the world a better place (my honest opinion) and start by nuking an "ally" of the U.S...PAKISTAN. Something that should have been done like oh well 1947..Thanks for nuthin......... @#$%

well , i didn't said that, but IMHO the Pakistan should think like this "nuke at will" think.

at least i would think , if i had no chance to win/sustaine a conflict with a enemy 10 times bigger than me.

but i think they should balance this disadvantage with another armed force,like army.

Edited by Silverbolt

It seems all this military movement just a like a tactic to nullify the diplomatic pressure that Pakistan is being put under by the whole world. They find themselves alone. Even Saudi Arabia and China, their closest allies, are criticising Pakistan. They are busy boasting If India attack, there will be hell to pay :rofl:

Meanwhile they tried to blame a "supposed Indian national" for Lahore bomb blast and were trying to prove India's hand in Lahore blasts. It backfired, as usual. A Pakistan based terror group forward and claimed responsibility :rofl:

Edited by ghostrider883