Sign in to follow this  

Just finished 3 brand new Tu-95 Bear skins for both the A,M and V versions of the Bear.

2 skins are natural metal,one with long and one with short antiglare panel (the second is not showed in these pics) but is like the V Antiflash scheme ones.

1 skin like just written above is for the V Tzar bomb carrier and for the nuclear versions of the bomber.

take a look:

Now I'll have a cigar,than send all to Veltro,he is the project manager!

Than if he glad,these will become the standard skins!

This looks awsome what is the plan?! And will veltro release his final Tu-95 version with the comunity updates questions over questions

This looks awsome what is the plan?! And will veltro release his final Tu-95 version with the comunity updates questions over questions

He said that available Tu-95 A and upcoming MS are betas,I've just done the skins to replace the default,he says that it was a temporary skin just to let the Bear come out,probably after suggestions he'll go to a step ahead!

I.'m waiting Veltro response about it!

One thing is sure,that they will be uploaded soon! :good:

haha can`t wait for those nice skins!

great work on your Blinder!!!!

thank you, I painted the skin with paint also the parts... bad program!

I've got only a few problems to show the canopy frames from inside the pit,on sides they're on bot in the center no,only the panel and the probe

ui that`S really strange, mh... my suggestion is, post this as a seperate posting, this has definatly something to do with the core inis like flight engine ini. At this point I can`t help you. Cause this don`t appear on my machine