Sign in to follow this  
EricJ

pfunkmusic RE: Black Sea Terrain

I was wondering because I probably missed it in the README (which I read kinda quickly), but what trees do you use? They're allright, but I'm thinking of replacing them with CA_Stary's and just wanted to make sure... And if I understand correctly, the tiles you use are from GermanyCE? If so then couldn't one of the winter mods that CA_Stary put out work? I'm liking his winter terrain and wondering if that would work...

Never mind..

post-5735-1230922477_thumb.jpg

Guest pfunkmusik

No problem. I'm working on a campaign for the Terrain and any helpful suggestions you can pass along, I'd be grateful.

I used CA_Stary's 'Farms and Forests' mod for the trees, but I see no reason the winter tiles and trees couldn't be used for it.

Might look a little wierd flying from Incirlik in snow, but for all I know, it snows there.

pfunk

Well.. there seems to be a more propensity for day missions, than night missions. I don't know how to set it up, but it always seems like I'm flying in the day (times set to Random), but other maps I get night as well often.

And it's supposed to snow here in Afghanistan, but so far just seen it on the moutaintops..

Then again most of the complaints are just game related really. I've been toying with the idea of adding the Highway Airfield mod as I found a few good locations in the Turkey area. The Crimea you can saturate but it gets kinda out of control, but a great area to do it.

Aha.... More SAM sites on the Red side.. It's too easy to slip in the Cacauscus.

And I'm not sure if it's WideSky, but the cloud coverage... man... Is it really like that over there?

Actually a better planning map would be good too, showing the countries maybe? I got a story in the works that I may do, but a good geomap would be nice.

Yeah I just noticed something... no Sochi-Alder airfield..... LOMAC had it so I'm pretty sure I'm not mistaken. Anyway you can put that in there?

Guest pfunkmusik
Yeah I just noticed something... no Sochi-Alder airfield..... LOMAC had it so I'm pretty sure I'm not mistaken. Anyway you can put that in there?

Check PMs. Short answer, sure. I'm completely revamping the targets in the Black Sea right now, going through a big retargetization and general updating of types and such.

And I asked you a question in there.

pfunk