Sign in to follow this  
Amj

Problem with my weapondata.ini

Hi all,

Today I downloaded Tu-16 Badger G from here (http://forum.combatace.com/index.php?autocom=downloads&showfile=5231)

By default, it is not showing KS-1 Kometa in inventory.

So I thought that it might be because I don't have weapondata.ini and weapondata.dat in my ...Wings Over Europe\Objects\Weapons. Therfore, I downloaded Weapons Packs 4 (http://forum.combatace.com/index.php?autocom=downloads&showfile=7930). There were 6 ini files so I downloaded WeaponEditor from ThridWire website, and merged all these files. Then I used "Save as" as I didn't have weapondata.ini before. The .LOD, .OUT and .BMP files in the archive went to ...Wings Over Europe\Objects\Weapons

I kept weapondata.ini and weapondata.dat, started game, selected Badger G. KS1- comenda is not in weapon selection screen. Can someone please tell me what am I doing wrong? 

Here is my weapondata.ini file.

Thanks in advance :)

weapondata.zip

ADDENDUM:

Ok, it looks like there's some stuff messed up in the data and loadout inis. However, I got mine working...

badger-kometa.jpg

Give me a day or so, and I"ll have a full update for all Pasko's Badgers ... including a 'passable' pit

badger-pit-1.jpg

Remember: I said passable, not perfect!! This is modded from the F-4E that the cockpit ini from the pak calls for. Definately NOT sure about the RWR indicator -- need our Russian friends to weigh in on that ... at worst, I toss it and go for the F-4B/C/D without.

that FE coding added with the last patch for 'OpenCockpit=TRUE" really comes in handy.....Pasko did a great job mapping the interior frameworks.

Mind you, it won't work on pre-patch installs, and the weapons coding I'm using will be from the BunyPak -which is easily replaced with whatever you End Users ™ deciede which/what/whos WepPak you're using...

Wrench

kevin stein

note to self: FINISH the damn Fishpot updates!!!! and release them!!!

Thanks Wrench,

I'll give it a try once more when I will be back at home after slavery day