-Where can I find the values for the drawing distance for shadows?! Sometime when I zoom out only a few meters the shadow disapear...

-And can pilots cast shadows?! Would be great cause I`m working with the pilot method and those parts don`t cast shadows.

-Even more questions, the shadowing system was changed in WOI so the SHD file isn`t needed any more. The plane parts cast computer generated shadows on Fuselage /ground. Is it right?! What are those special entries for this???

I think the [shadow] entry in the object.ini is all you have to take care of. Here's what I put in the probe.ini of the A-4N's probe:

[Shadow]
CastShadow=TRUE
ShadowCastDist=2000
MaxVisibleDistance=400

Edited by wilco

What wilco said. Everything casts shadows as long that that entry exists in an ini for that object.

FC

Indeed Blacki m8...some of the older models use the old .shd format, so no shadows with the newer patches..