Sign in to follow this  
76.IAP-Blackbird

Ye-152 help

Hey kukulo could you help me with the Ye-152 skin, can you create a higher resolutio skin for it, nothing complicated just based on the current one only high res?!

I can try.

You want just resize current resolution? Or something more?

Öh nothing special for the first time would be good to have a the current skin with a higher resolution and better painted than the current one. I you want to do anything else fell free.

I will upload a Canard version

2 seater and a PF version with current Mig-21 PF pit, will change the canopy nd add some new wingtips to it

Mmm, yes I think :yes:

I said "try". I have troubles with silver skins :dntknw:

So I try and than we will see. Su-11 is using mix of Su-7 stock and new textures.

Do you have anything for me?! The 3D parts are finished and painted now, only needs to work on the pit, I`m quiet not happy with the result yet.

I am slowly progresing. Fuselage and nose underside needs most work, cos Su-7 panels are not drawned for Su-11 model. Still need fix their positions/deleted redrawned those which are not good. Coulour is light grey as you wanted :yes:

Ye.jpg

Edited by kukulino

Thank you very much, pls take your time like you want and need .. this looks realy great! Better as I thought. With your help it will look as a complete new bird!!!!

Wow amasing!!!! I continued the work on the 21R yesterday still need to reweork some parts ... airbrake covers are damn hard cause you have no reference only ingame.. so fier up WOE than back to 3ds max and again and again and again..... only to correct a few polys :-P

Glad you like it. Hope that finished skin will be good too :biggrin:

Well, I know that "ingame trying". When I worked on Su-7BM camo skin, I made cca 110 ingame screenshots (cca one per one game lauch). Sometimes it looks like neverending story :no:

Those panels are from Su-7, so we will get "fake Ye-152" panels. But as I said, I hope that final look will be good :yes:

That brake cover is not needed as hi poly, cos Mig-21MF model is not high poly too. I have needed cockpit part from Paladrian, so after Ye-152 skin finish, I can again work on Mig-21R.

Mh I think I have a small update for your work, you create a nice skin, I have those parts mapped, I will send you this night the updated Ye-152 So you could paint the lines together with those other parts, to have a "one part" look

ahoj kukulo, nas chef ot ca mne tadi blockuje, kasdi psani musi pres controlu, protose jsem psal je se jeden clovjek udelal chibu s menem jednoho addonu. docela napsorani to je prominte kluci ale je to tak

jsem cerny vtak

Ok no prob on this bird, Mh about the lines in Max... you never creating skins or lines in max, this must be a dissinformation from your friend, you can postion finished maps on 3D objects but not realy creating lines. take your time you need still have enough stuff to do ;-) Our next il2 event is

Termin = 15.03.2009

Einloggzeit der Piloten = 20:10Uhr

Startzeit der Piloten = 20:30Uhr

I temporary quit SFP1 series. Sorry BB :sorry:

Ok, couldn`t you tell me that fact? So I could ask someone else for this job?!?!

damn :-(

Edited by 76.IAP-Blackbird

If you want release it as soon as possible, ask someone else pls.

If you can wait, do not ask and I will finish it. As I said my quit is temporary - I have some other skins from different poeple whose needs to be finished too.