Sign in to follow this  
Todt Von Oben

My First Flights

Well, let's see.

First, we tried to set the new computer (Dell XPS / Vista) up with my old Sidewinder Precision 2 joystick and it didn't seem to work.

Then we tried to set up MCFS3

Well, let's see.

First, we tried to set the new computer (Dell XPS / Vista) up with my old Sidewinder Precision 2 joystick and it didn't seem to work.

Then we tried to set up MCFS3

Heck! It posted before I was ready. I tried to add more but when I went to submit it said I could't edit it!!

Anyway, long story short: I got it working. Vista does recognize my Sidewinder Precision 2 joystick, and everything seems a lot better with the 1.26 patch installed.

Now i have to figure out how to bring up a map, navigate, and so on. I guess there's a "How To" manual around here somewhere. I'll find it and read it.

Still have a lot to learn about the fine details of making this game work, but it's really great to be "back up in the air again".

Many thanks for a fine WWI flight sim, you guys! Great stuff!! :clapping:

Prost!

TvO

Heck! It posted before I was ready. I tried to add more but when I went to submit it said I could't edit it!!

Anyway, long story short: I got it working. Vista does recognize my Sidewinder Precision 2 joystick, and everything seems a lot better with the 1.26 patch installed.

Now i have to figure out how to bring up a map, navigate, and so on. I guess there's a "How To" manual around here somewhere. I'll find it and read it.

Still have a lot to learn about the fine details of making this game work, but it's really great to be "back up in the air again".

Many thanks for a fine WWI flight sim, you guys! Great stuff!! :clapping:

Prost!

TvO

Pleased you are up and running