Sign in to follow this  
Baltika

Midway Campaign v1.1 Hotfix

Midway Campaign v1.1 Hotfix

Thanks to Bigstone for drawing my attention to a bug which affected units based on USS Yorktown. I had mistakenly included an experimental build of the campaign_data.ini file.

This hotfix includes the updated Midway_data.ini file which corrects this bug, together with an updated readme which provides download links for the required files.

Just unzip the .rar and drop the new Midway_data.ini file into your Campaigns/Midway folder, over-writing the old one. This will likely break any campaigns you have started, so be warned.

Thanks for the feedback, and my apologies for any worry/sleepless nights/hair-pulling this bug has caused.

Cheers,

Baltika.

Update:

I have edited the main campaign download pack to include the version 1.1 campaign files. So you only need this update if you have downloaded the original v 1.0 of the campaign pack.

No problem glad to provide feedback. I thought it was only me??? Thank you for the fix. Now only if we had the Devastator....