Sign in to follow this  
P51Propjob

Is Fs2004 Worth Buying If You Have Fs2k?

Yes!!! oh sorry got excited...the weather and aircraft textures are improved and theres some more features that are used.I normally don't recommend non-combat flight sims as they tend to be boring but I highly recommend this FS 2004..if for nothing else the Wright flyer(which I try to do the Wright Bros. flight and never make it),and the beauty of this sim....I give it 5 on a scale of 5(not many make this).

wil have to post more pics of this beauty but if you look under the compass you'll see a card and it says"if you're reading this card,you're to nosey..get back to fly the airplane"

post-54-1070749643_thumb.jpg

heres that card under the compass...

post-54-1070828038_thumb.jpg

Hey, I had FS2k, and FS2004 is a lot better, especially if you have a computer that can run it good. I get anywhere from 5-18 fps with my current settings (which I admit are too high for my computer, lol) but it still looks gosh darn good!

Oh yes, the added ATC features are also a nic touch.

I have not even touch 2002 since FS9 came out, even with all my payware for 2002 which can't come into FS9.

Run, don't walk to purchase it. Best Buy has it marked down.

My wife bought FS2004 for me for Christmas, then she wrapped it and stuck it under the tree. :o I'm begging and pleading with her to let me open it just to get the disk out, but she's holding with a firm NO! I even tried throwing a fit and pouting, but she said, and I quote, "that kind of action doesn't become a man of your age" :rolleyes:

Then she told me that she also ordered me a TrackIR, but it won't be here until around the 23rd or so cause they had a 5 to 7 day shipping delay due to high demand. I smiled again. It's been a long time since I have wanted Christmas to hurry. I truely feel like a little kid again. :)

Hey NavyChief...you still got some cool addons for me?

ya, she let me have it early :)

Now, I got civ and combat.

Going for more RAM now :)