Sign in to follow this  
76.IAP-Blackbird

@lindr2 Su-24 Fencer A

Hi lindr2, do you have some ini`s for a A Fencer?! I managed to create this fast skin, already released for the current Fencer. But I`m now working on a Fencer A, but I don`t have any ideas what weapons were used or recon pods... If you want I can send you my stuff, could you pls recheck it and improve it?!

Fencer A mod

index.php?act=attach&type=post&id=22786

I changed the canopy animation to manual, put metric stuff in it and delete all "modern" weaponstations and modified only a bit the loadout.ini to match a more "old style bomber"

Edited by 76.IAP-Blackbird

Hi lindr2, do you have some ini`s for a A Fencer?! I managed to create this fast skin, already released for the current Fencer. But I`m now working on a Fencer A, but I don`t have any ideas what weapons were used or recon pods... If you want I can send you my stuff, could you pls recheck it and improve it?!

Fencer A mod

I changed the canopy animation to manual, put metric stuff in it and delete all "modern" weaponstations and modified only a bit the loadout.ini to match a more "old style bomber"

I UPLOAD ALL EXISTING SU-24/M/M2/MK/MR/MP Variants at http://forum.combatace.com/index.php?showt...5017&st=120

Su-24 fencer a in HERE http://forum.combatace.com/index.php?showt...5017&st=120

no recon pods on Su-24, Only Su-24MR is recon capable plane.

no more changes at avionics / loadout needs... i thinks only 3D work needs, on some models (su-24 nose for example).