Sign in to follow this  
lowwing_99

few questions

I found this site by accident but I am very intrested. I am flying X-plane 9 because it can be networked. I have 3 computers running my pit. I have 3 19" using a 3head2go for my outside view, a 21" WS for my gauges, & a 7" for a moving map. I am in the process of getting 2 more computers with 2 22" WS for a left, & right over the wing view. Simple question can this sim be networked so I can have all these views. I don't like using 1 screen with everything on it meaning outside view, instrument panel, & having to use a hat button for left, right views, etc. Is this possible

I don't know if this is possible, but have you heard of TrackIR?

I found this site by accident but I am very intrested. I am flying X-plane 9 because it can be networked. I have 3 computers running my pit. I have 3 19" using a 3head2go for my outside view, a 21" WS for my gauges, & a 7" for a moving map. I am in the process of getting 2 more computers with 2 22" WS for a left, & right over the wing view. Simple question can this sim be networked so I can have all these views. I don't like using 1 screen with everything on it meaning outside view, instrument panel, & having to use a hat button for left, right views, etc. Is this possible

Gads! Why don't you just buy a real plane? :rofl:

I have heard the developers say that they have not tested with 3head2go but I believe I saw an early post where someone manged to get it working with three monitors.

But I am with the rest of them, look at TrackIR. for one thing it will save you a bundle on all those tubes.

I for one use a 46" monitor and TrackIR. My cockpit is almost full scale with that size screen.

3 monitors and Global Warming?...nah!

I had a real plane I sold it to expand my business, I have a commercial pilot license. I just sold my track IR pro4, just didn't want to use it on one screen. This sim looks awesome, but I guess I'll just stick to X-Plane 9. I keep up on instrument flying with this sim, just was looking for a little combat fun.