Sign in to follow this  
sitting_duck

mp game thurs 7pm edt

will have a just for fun mp game up

This is a non combat, flying only game.

Any pilots that are not familiar with mp, there is a work in progress mp tuturial in the mp section of forum.

If you find any part of it confusing, or hard to follow, please let me know.

As always, teamspeak is almost an essential. Details are in tuturial

Game is actually running now on another host computer, ip is 75.67.5.13.

I will watch tac, and if someone joins and i have the time will fly around for a bit

I just joined to test and you can join this game with either 1.28 patch or 1.28a patch. You will need Hardcore DM though. Join in at 7:00 if you can. The Alps are beautiful to fly around in.

I just joined to test and you can join this game with either 1.28 patch or 1.28a patch. You will need Hardcore DM though. Join in at 7:00 if you can. The Alps are beautiful to fly around in.

Thought I did not see this in time, will the Hardcore DM be a pre-requisite for all MP flights or is this just for this night only and it may change from time to time? Thanks.

Thought I did not see this in time, will the Hardcore DM be a pre-requisite for all MP flights or is this just for this night only and it may change from time to time? Thanks.

I am gueesing that to make things easy for everyone,,,,we (doves and hawks group)..will stick with hard.

Anyone hosting can make the game any way they want...