Sign in to follow this  
topcat II

Vista weapons in SF2

I have tried to add weapons to SF2 I used the new weapns editor but nothing yet is there a readme on how to do this please! :blink:

Many thanks.

I have tried to add weapons to SF2 I used the new weapns editor but nothing yet is there a readme on how to do this please! :blink:

Many thanks.

http://forum.combatace.com/index.php?showforum=189

Read the KB for some Tips. It's just like SF1 Basically. But in SF2, It adds Weapons like adding Ground Objects. Just be sure to have the SF2 Weapons Editor,(That You can get here at CA or at TW's Site) And BE SURE TO ADD ALL FILES THAT PERTAIN TO THAT WEAPON TO IT'S RESPECTIVE FOLDER.(.INI's, .Lod's,.Bmp's,.Tga's.......ect.)

Merging can be done via taking the Old WeaponsData.INI and changing the Encoding from ASNI to Unicode in NotePad prior to Merging in the New Weapons Editor. Be sure to test the Weapons out one at a time to fix any Bugs.

If You get a conflict Message from Windows that says something like "Can not read MissleObject.Dll" Then something is out of place. Take one Folder out at a time until You don't get that Message. When it works, The last File that You removed has something wrong with it.

Hope This Helps.

331KillerBee

Edited by 331Killerbee