Sign in to follow this  
sitting_duck

1.3 patch

Am not sure if everyone must have the same patch installed for game play, but in light of the pilot with xp64 (my os) that can not start BHAH after install 1.3, I will not be installing it until i am sure there are no problems.

Suggest anyone wanting to join any of my games do the same. (ie,,,do nothing)

This MP part of this game is starting to wear on my nerves! To much inconsistency! To many work arounds! To many problems!

This MP part of this game is starting to wear on my nerves! To much inconsistency! To many work arounds! To many problems!

lol....and u left out the most important part...too few pilots....

I will be taking the plunge, and installing 1.30 today, and the corresponding hdm model.

lol....and u left out the most important part...too few pilots....

I will be taking the plunge, and installing 1.30 today, and the corresponding hdm model.

I'll put it on as well Duck. At least I'll be current and compatible with you.

let me knwo hwo it goes guys then we will decide f we will go wiht this full steam for d&h, enjoying the first few dyas off ive had since you allknwo when after wed illbe off for 10 days we can get some real work doen

let me knwo hwo it goes guys then we will decide f we will go wiht this full steam for d&h, enjoying the first few dyas off ive had since you allknwo when after wed illbe off for 10 days we can get some real work doen

Well,,the game started,,,and played,,,didnt mess around with enough to say i can tell a difference.

will be putting up a game tonight around 8is, if anyone wants to see if there are any compatablity problems, but assume you must be patch to 1.3 with hardcore to join