Sign in to follow this  
Luiz Carlos

Non critical error messages

In campaigns,when I hit the go to field button, I keep receiving this messages "non critical error:skin from plane... is missing from path OBD/campaigns etc

Will be replaced for standart skin"

Usually is referring to special ace skin.

Then I press "OK" about ten times and go fly.

I´m using 1.28 patch in a portuguese Win XP SP3 32

You get that message when a particular pilot is going to be on the scene, but the skin has not been created yet. We've done 3200 skins, but we have 1300 and some odd pilots, most flying several a/c through their careers, so, as you can see, we're still only part way there. So yes, you will get the error message, just carry on. The ace will give you a nasty surprise when he shows up in an anonymous, borrowed a/c.

Cheers,

shredward

You get that message when a particular pilot is going to be on the scene, but the skin has not been created yet. We've done 3200 skins, but we have 1300 and some odd pilots, most flying several a/c through their careers, so, as you can see, we're still only part way there. So yes, you will get the error message, just carry on. The ace will give you a nasty surprise when he shows up in an anonymous, borrowed a/c.

Cheers,

shredward

Ok,thanks.I suppose this happens more often in early scenarios?

Ok,thanks.I suppose this happens more often in early scenarios?

Hello

Go to workshops and select 'Campaign', 'Database Warnings', to "off" (this is in the centre column about 2 or three settings down - from memory)

HTH

WM

Hello

Go to workshops and select 'Campaign', 'Database Warnings', to "off" (this is in the centre column about 2 or three settings down - from memory)

HTH

WM

Thanks,Winder.

I was already looking in the workshops and found this button.

That solved the problem.(not really a problem but a feature)