Sign in to follow this  
paulopanz

MIG–21F-13 LSK/NVA Silver

In 1962 the Mig-21F-13 began his service in JG-8.

JG-3 was converted in 1964. Then the JG-9.

Late many planes were in training unit JAG-15 at Rothenburg.

East Germany Mig-21F were silver before they were assigned in late service to recon duty in TAFS-47 and 87 .

Is there any Mig-21F’s templates to make the camo version, too? I’ld like to try if someone send me the templates.

I made the serials using original Carlo “Soulfreak” Vecchi numbers, according with Yefim Gordon’s Mig-21 bible, so I think they are historically correct.

Other stuff taken from Delta576 and adapted.

Every known by me (and Yefim Gordon) “Q” excellence awarded plane has his badge (N. 641-645 / 21-23 to select in the game for take off).

If You tell me more I’ll update the pack.

More (all) LSK/NVA Mig-21 historical versions to come for better Woe campaigns.

Paulopanz :yes:

To install: simply put decals in decals folder and LSKSilver1 folder in Mig-21F folder.

That’s all. Picture and readme included.

index.php?autocom=downloads&req=display&code=sst&id=8569

File Name: MIG–21F-13 LSK/NVA Silver

File Submitter: paulopanz

File Submitted: 4 Apr 2009

File Category: Mig-21 Fishbed Skins

In 1962 the Mig-21F-13 began his service in JG-8.

JG-3 was converted in 1964. Then the JG-9.

Late many planes were in training unit JAG-15 at Rothenburg.

East Germany Mig-21F were silver before they were assigned in late service to recon duty in TAFS-47 and 87 .

Is there any Mig-21F’s templates to make the camo version, too? I’ld like to try if someone send me the templates.

I made the serials using original Carlo “Soulfreak” Vecchi numbers, according with Yefim Gordon’s Mig-21 bible, so I think they are historically correct.

Other stuff taken from Delta576 and adapted.

Every known by me (and Yefim Gordon) “Q” excellence awarded plane has his badge (N. 641-645 / 21-23 to select in the game for take off).

If You tell me more I’ll update the pack.

More (all) LSK/NVA Mig-21 historical versions to come for better Woe campaigns.

Paulopanz :yes:

To install: simply put decals in decals folder and LSKSilver1 folder in Mig-21F folder.

That’s all. Picture and readme included.

Click here to download this file

Hi Paulo

I installed this skin as instructed--and put all decals in decal folder, and yet the MiG-21F-13, when using this skin, appears blotchy, and the decals do not appear on it. :dntknw: I'm using it in WOE, patched to 8/30/06 thanks.

Figured out what was wrong. There are too many decals per mesh (or however you say it). The decal herd should be trimmed. :grin: