Sign in to follow this  
GATOR531

VMFA-531 STANDING UP AGAIN IN WOV

As many of you know at one point in time VMFA-531 RAN BY 531_Ghost/531_GATOR was active in WOV. Well now we are back and looking for pilots to fly with us. We welcome anyone to fly with us whta ever their level may be. We also fly other sims as well our web page is in the works but we do have a fourm page active for every one to visit http://531ghost.proboards.com/index.cgi

So all you past GREY GHOST GET BACK TO THE READY ROOM.......... And as far as you new pilots welcome .... you dont have to join the squadron to fly with us we have 1 rule have fun...........please visit our fourm

Thanks Gator

I've been waiting on an admin to approve my account for your site for about 10 days now. Are you guys still going to do this?

I'm interested.

-S

Guest 531_Ghost

I'm showing you as activated STORM. Sorry, been on/off the road.

~S~

Ghost,

I just tried to login again and it's still saying this:

"Currently your account is waiting for approval from a staff member. Once an administrator has approved your account you will get access to this forum."

I dont know what else to do.

-Jeff

Guest 531_Ghost

Fixed it STORM. Thanks for the heads up. You can post now.