Sign in to follow this  
MadJeff

Welcome New Lomac/strike Fighters Mods/editors!

In the first of a series of new additions to the staff, I want to take a moment to announce that we have added some new LOMAC and Strike Fighters Moderators/News Editors to the staff to help keep up with all the news and mods from around the web.

LOMAC Moderators

We are adding a couple of new moderators for LOMAC, the first being Mark "SlickWili" Wiliszewski from Ontario, Canada. Next up is BBQ, an old hat around here who has helped me unofficially in the past with LOMAC news, but we're going to make it official now. ;)

I am adding at least one more person but have not had a chance to email them yet, so I'll announce the rest tonight.

These guys will be keeping everyone up-to-date with all things LOMAC-related, posting the latest news as well as handling the moderating chores in the LOMAC forums. They will be a good addition to the staff, which will allow our existing great staff of TBone and MrMudd to focus on more in-depth articles and features.

Strike Fighters Moderators

We are adding a couple of new moderators for Strike Fighters as well. Biohaz used to be the place to come for Project-1 news, and while we've slipped in that regard a little, it's time to rectify that. There is so much happening in the mod front that we need more than one person to cover it all. Luckily, we have 2 new people to help out here.

Falcon Six Two and Philipp "BlackLion" Weber have joined the team to get us back on track in the Strike Fighters front.

These guys will be keeping everyone up-to-date with all things SF-related, posting the latest news as well as handling the moderating chores in the SF forums.

I'll have more info and Bio's from all these guys in the next week after the holiday week is over, but for now I want to extend a warm welcome to all the new (and existing) staff and want to say thank you for giving of your time and talents to help the sim community stay up to date. It's the first step in a series of goals I have for Biohaz over the coming year.

Be sure to give them all a warm Biohaz welcome! :D