...I'm amazed you can still type after all that work. Thank heaven a Marine took on this project!

SB

Yep because us AF people were smart even to give this to someone else. Work smarter, not harder. :lol:

It's Uploaded awaiting Approval.......

already been aproved :ok:

i think i'll get my SF2 now

One More thing Guy's and Gal's, Our Ole' Buddy Wrench has made a Loadout Thread in the Knowledge Base. You'll need it more than ever now. If You don't have a Weapon to show. It won't be because it's not available. It'll be because the the Platform is screwed up. So, Use the Knowledge Base.

(Some DropTanks might not show. Not all of them were included to keep the File size down. Check the Knowledge Base on installing Drop Tanks or Post Questions in this Thread.)

BTW......

IT IS ONLY COMPATABLE WITH SF2 AND SF2V!

Guest F-16CJ

Hi 331KillerBee

I would like to ask, you have no intention of SF2 in the bag of weapons before lindr2 add 4 WEAPON PACK?

Hi 331KillerBee

I would like to ask, you have no intention of SF2 in the bag of weapons before lindr2 add 4 WEAPON PACK?

If You are asking Me if Lindr2's Weapons are in it? The Answer is "Yes".

If You are asking Me if I ever had Intentions of doing a SF2 Pack? The Answer is "NO".

I just sucked it up and did it anyway......

Yes, If You Load up a Gun Pod and it doesn't Fire, It's because We don't have the Gun Editor yet. Once We do, I'll update the Guns too.......Maybe, the "Gun Shop"......

Guest F-16CJ
If You are asking Me if Lindr2's Weapons are in it? The Answer is "Yes".

If You are asking Me if I ever had Intentions of doing a SF2 Pack? The Answer is "NO".

I just sucked it up and did it anyway......

Thanks Very Much!! :good:

There is a problem I would like to ask you.

SF2, when installed, the default will be in my recommendations in a document called "ThirdWire" folder, I would like to ask after I installed the SF2 to this folder can not be transferred to other places (such as the E disk) because The plug-ins folder in C accounted for a lot of disk space. I tried to transfer this folder, but can not use a transfer of the aircraft on the plug-in (the game can also bring their own). :rolleyes:

If this folder does not shift, then, directly in the installation directory SF2 new "Aircraft", "WEAPONS" of these folders, the game also will not be displayed inside the plug-ins. Do you have any solution?

THANKS!

F-16CJ

Thanks Very Much!! :good:

There is a problem I would like to ask you.

SF2, when installed, the default will be in my recommendations in a document called "ThirdWire" folder, I would like to ask after I installed the SF2 to this folder can not be transferred to other places (such as the E disk) because The plug-ins folder in C accounted for a lot of disk space. I tried to transfer this folder, but can not use a transfer of the aircraft on the plug-in (the game can also bring their own). :rolleyes:

If this folder does not shift, then, directly in the installation directory SF2 new "Aircraft", "WEAPONS" of these folders, the game also will not be displayed inside the plug-ins. Do you have any solution?

THANKS!

F-16CJ

Well, You can "Delete" the whole Install and Re-run the Installer and point it to whatever Directory You wish. I'm sorry, I should have made that more clear in the ReadMe....It's My Fault.

Yes, You can transfer the Files to a different Location and work with it from there. It's pretty much a "Plug and Play" Weapons Pack with one Exception. Rocket Pod Type Weapons must have there Submunition installed first before the Pods. If not, The game will crash and You will get a MissleObject.Dll Debug Message....

Edited by 331Killerbee

This is the Wal-Mart of weapons packs. :lol:

Guest F-16CJ
Well, You can "Delete" the whole Install and Re-run the Installer and point it to whatever Directory You wish. I'm sorry, I should have made that more clear in the ReadMe....It's My Fault.

Yes, You can transfer the Files to a different Location and work with it from there. It's pretty much a "Plug and Play" Weapons Pack with one Exception. Rocket Pod Type Weapons must have there Submunition installed first before the Pods. If not, The game will crash and You will get a MissleObject.Dll Debug Message....

No, I am not saying that you have not made more clear readme, your work is very good, you do not have a reason for concern :good: :yes:

Perhaps you misunderstood me, following me give you a detailed look at the examples to you :yes:

post-32381-1241497899_thumb.jpg

Here , SF2 this is my installation directory, in the E site。

-------------------------------------------------------------------

post-32381-1241497977_thumb.jpg

and Here , This is ThirdWire folder, no matter what the disk is installed in SF2, it is called here the establishment of a folder ThirdWire。

post-32381-1241498088_thumb.jpg

Here WEAPONS folder here is my new. Weapons inside the bag is in your arms. :yes:

My question is:

If I put this "ThirdWire" folder moved to other places, then all the games on the inside of your arms package of weapons will disappear (that is, the game's weapons will automatically become the default)

The same token, if I "AIRCRAFT" folder installed in the aircraft and plug-ins (for example, I put in a F-111A), if I "ThirdWire" move folder to another location, then the game does not depend on to have the F-111A aircraft to choose from. :yes:

I would like to know, can not be transferred to ThirdWire folder elsewhere, while in the game with the use of it to my own plug-ins?

THANKS! :yes: :good:

F-16CJ

To move a SF2/V Install, You'll have to do this:

ex2.jpg

Inside Your SF2 Folder keep Your Options.INI in it like this:

ex1.jpg

And have Your Options.INI Editted like this:

[Pilot]

LastName=Pilot

FirstName=Ace

Callsign=Phantom

Service=USAF

[Options]

Section=1

[GameplayOptions]

MissionStart=2

CockpitView=0

DisplayUnit=0

EnemySkill=0

Simulation=1

FlightModel=1

WeaponEffectiveness=1

Avionics=1

Targeting=1

HUDDisplay=1

Landing=1

Collision=1

Blackout=1

AmmoUsage=1

FuelUsage=1

[GraphicsOptions]

DisplayDeviceID=0

DisplayWidth=1024

DisplayHeight=768

DisplayDepth=32

AspectRatio=1.333333

AntiAliasing=0

LensFlare=2

DetailLevel=4

ObjectDetail=2

ObjectTexture=3

CockpitTexture=3

CockpitMirrors=1

CockpitReflection=0

EffectsDetail=2

TerrainDetail=2

TerrainTexture=2

HorizonDistance=2

GroundObjectDensity=3

WaterDetail=2

CloudsDetail=2

Shadow=3

UseAdvancedShaders=0

[soundOptions]

SoundVolume=100

SpeechVolume=100

MusicVolume=75

NumChannels=16

ReverseStereo=0

SpeechSubtitles=1

[ControlOptions]

ControlMap=Killerbee's.INI

Sensitivity=75

DeadZone=20

ForceFeedback=1

TrackIR=1

[MultiplayerOptions]

LobbyLaunched=FALSE

[MiscOptions]

HUDDisplay=1

ForceAIPilot=FALSE

DisplayUnit=0

[instantAction]

AircraftType=F-4E

MissionMap=DESERT

StartTime=16:30:00

StartDate=09/18/1968

StartTimeDeviation=120

TextureSet=0

NationalMarking=0

SquadronMarking=0

AircraftNumber=0

KillMarking=0

[singleMission]

AircraftType=F-4B

Service=USAF

MissionMap=DESERT1

MissionType=STRIKE

MissionTime=EVENING

MissionWeather=CLEAR

AirActivity=LIGHT

AirDefenseActivity=LIGHT

LoadMission=FALSE

LoadMissionFilename=F:\STrikeFighters2\Missions\A-4F_ALPHASTRIKE!.MSN

MissionYear=1965

StartYear=0

EndYear=0

[Campaign]

CampaignName=Jay Test

PlayerService=USMC

PlayerUnit=VMA-121 Green Knights

Difficulty=NORMAL

Length=NORMAL

AircraftSupply=NORMAL

WeaponSupply=NORMAL

LoadCampaign=FALSE

CampaignSavename=

[Multiplayer]

Connection=0

PlayerColor=0

SessionType=0

GameType=0

Password=MyPassword

MaxPlayers=8

IPAddress=127.0.0.1

[DogfightHost]

MissionMap=DESERT

MissionYear=1968

Loadout=0

StartTime=10:30:00

StartTimeDeviation=240

RespawnTime=60

RespawnDistance=4000.000000

MinHeight=5000.000000

MaxHeight=12000.000000

HeightDeviation=5000.000000

ContrailAlt=7000.000000

ScreenshotsDelay=60

StartYear=0

EndYear=0

WeatherType=SCATTERED

[DogfightPlayer]

AircraftType=F-4E

TextureSet=DefaultTextureSet

PlayerService=USAF

Squadron=DefaultTextureSet

[CoopMission]

MissionMap=DESERT

MissionYear=1968

ContrailAlt=7000.000000

Service1=USAF

Service2=SOVIET

Mission1=SWEEP

AircraftType1=F-4E

AircraftType2=F-4E

AircraftType3=MiG-21PFM

AircraftType4=MiG-21PFM

ScreenshotsDelay=60

StartYear=0

EndYear=0

WeatherType=SCATTERED

[Mods]

ModsEnabled=TRUE

Directory=F:\STrikeFighters2 \ <<<<<< Location of Your Install of SF2 (The Mods or Plug-In's as You call it.) *****

[Version]

BuildDate=Apr 2009b

Then place Your Weapons and Aircraft in "that" Location of that Folder and all will be well. And You can Label the Folder to a Title of Your Choosing....

Hope this answers Your Question......

Edited by 331Killerbee

Guest F-16CJ

Thank you Very Much :good: :yes:

Now the problem has been resolved

Thank you very much for the enthusiastic help!!!!!!! :good::good::good:

THANKS!

F-16CJ

This is the Wal-Mart of weapons packs. :lol:

LOL......Well I'm sure somebody is going to let me know that I missed one. But then again, I'm only Human. But if I was getting payed for it. It might be a different Story. And it wouldn't be out right now..........

Dave, It's the "Ordnance Shop!". Not Whally World.......But funny never the less....

I think I've got it (kinda) figured out. Now time to test it! :smile:

Ok, I think I missed something in the readme on the placement of sounds & effects, back to the readme!

Guys and Gals,

I feel a need to share something of importance I found out while Testing these Weapons for the Pack. In the Past, Weapons Builders have been getting away with using Lower Case Letters in Data.INI's with Upper Case Letters in the Title of the .LOD File and vise versa. That works fine for the SFp1/WOX Series, But won't cut it in SF2. In SF2 Series, If You label a .LOD using Upper Case Letters, YOU MUST use Upper Case Letters in the Data.INI Line that reads "ModelName=". If You Use Lower Case, Use Lower Case in the Data.ini....

I'll tell You why.....The SF2 Engine is sensitive to Nameing Conventions. If You have a Data.INI calling out for Upper Case Letters and You've got Lower Case Letters in the Title Of the .LOD or vise versa, The Game Engine thinks You don't have the proper .LOD in the File, Preventing it to show in Game.

Before, We were able to get by with it. Not now.

I thought Yall' like to know....

331KillerBee