Sign in to follow this  
MadJeff

Welcome To The Console Corner

Hello everyone, my name is MadJeff and I have a... a... a Gamecube. There, I've said it. ;)

Now that we have a console in the house, I thought it would be cool to have a forum where you can talk about any good games you've come across, or games we should avoid at all costs. XBox, PS2, Gamecube, whatever, it's all good here.

Oh no! Not a GC for You MadJeff!!!!!!! What is this world coming to?????? Heresy!!!!!! LOL! Well an EXCELLENT game for all next- gen consoles is Soul Calibur II. One of the latest and greatest fighting games I've ever played. An absolute must for any console fan.

hello Jeff, you've taken the first step and admitted it in public..I on the other would NEVER own a consol for any reason..theres nothing on the face of the earth that could get me to bu.....what theres a PANTY match option in WWE:Bring the Pain for Xbox!!

Hi my name is Dagger and I own an Xbox... :D

hmm.

1) i have a PS2 that i use for sole purpose of playing PES3. The best soccer game of them all

2) my machine has died

So technically i still own a PS2 but atm its just a paperweight :(