Sign in to follow this  
andqui

the acheivable p4 wishlist

Here are the various gameplay changes and improvements I would love to see in phase 4:

Easiest (as far as I know) to implement:

1. More lone two seaters in the campaign, especially in the early period

2. More realistic German ops- Jastas should mostly stay on their side of the lines, Jastas rarely given ground attack assignments

3. Some night missions, maybe? This is mostly for two seaters, like night harassment bombing, etc.

4. More variation in the number of aircraft in a mission. As it is now, the # of aircraft in fighter flights is almost always 6-8. I know there is a workshop setting to scale it down a bit, but it would be nice if the game threw in a little more variation- sometimes there should be 3 aircraft, sometimes 7. It shouldn't be fixed at a certain number range.

5. Tying into the above, are lone wolf missions still in p3? I haven't gotten one yet. I'm OK if I don't get any as an regular pilot, but aces should definately go flying out alone sometimes, and I should be come across a lone ace sometimes in the campaign, rather than always a flight of them.

Harder to implement:

1. AI

(SORRY, for some reason it posted what I wanted to say before I had finished. I beg your pardon for the double post.)

Edited by andqui