Sign in to follow this  
Gary Osif

One of Ours Has Passed

We have received some very bad news as Mike Harmon has passed away from a massive coronary.

I want to extend my condolances to his family and friends. I only wish I had a chance to get to know him better as he was a great guy.

BLUE SKIES, MIKE!!!

Please help me in prayer for his loved ones. He will be missed.

Gary 'Freebird' Osif

WTR*442

PROPS Race Director

I have known Mike for some two or three years. I felt he was gentlman at all times and was always ready to help out when needed. I shall miss him dearly. I know there is a runway where he is going.

So long MIKE.

As Co-Owner of VAPLUS and Fellow ATC Team Member and close friend of Mike's, my heart is torn. Mike and I had become very close over the past few years. I want to thank everyone for their support on this. I know his family is having a rough time right now as reality has just hit that he is really gone. To those that had a chance to know Mike you all know that we is a class act man. Please pray for his daughter Emily as she is only 3 years of age and this will certainly not be easy for her. Mike will be missed greatly. I have received new this morning that we are awaiting final arrangements for funeral information. I will be posting that info so that if anyone see's fit to send cards or flowers they can. Thank you again for your support, and I know Mikey Thanks you as well as WCATC was a big part of his life and he considered this home and family.

CEO VAPLUS,

VAP2100-Jon